We are aware that an event of this size impacts the environment with the number of attendees travelling, eating and producing waste. Our aim is to lower the negative climate and environmental impact as much as possible and we encourage all attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and suppliers to consider sustainable options.
Please see below some of the initiatives underway for the APAIE 2023 Conference & Exhibition.
- Printed materials are kept to a minimum, with attendees encouraged to use electronic resources such as the APAIE 2023 website and Conference App.
- Program materials are provided electronically, via the website or Conference App.
- Sponsors and Exhibitors are requested to reflect positive environmental values and practices in their participation.
- APAIE is committed to the principles of The CANIE Accord.
The Venue: The Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC)
The QSNCC is at the forefront of sustainability thanks to its environmentally friendly design and use of the latest technological innovations. To read more about the sustainability initiatives and design features of the venue, click here.
What can you do?
- The Hotels selected by APAIE 2023 are all located near to the Convention Centre. Where possible, we encourage you to walk between locations rather than taxi or drive.
- Please follow the waste separation instructions at the venue and at your accommodation.
- Please consider whether you need printed materials, and where applicable indicate on the registration form so only appropriate resources are provided.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle and carry bag, if required.