Registration will open in October 2023.
Warning: Beware of fraudulent websites and booking agencies. Learn how to register safely here.
All amounts are listed in United States Dollars (USD).
(until 20 December 2023)
(21 Dec 2023-3 Mar 2024)
(from 4 Mar 2024)
- Evidence of full-time student status at the time of the Conference will be required.
- Those eligible to register as speakers will be notified.
Registration fees include:
- All conference sessions
- Plenaries (Opening & Keynote, Global Dialogue, Closing)
- Access to Exhibition
- First-Timers’ session
- Lunches and morning and afternoon breaks as scheduled
- 1 ticket to the APAIE Welcome Reception
Delegate tickets for the APAIE Welcome Reception held on Tuesday 5 March 2024 are included in the registration fee. Additional guest tickets can be purchased when registering:
- Guests - $65 (limit to 1 guest ticket per delegate)
The pre-conference workshops take place on Monday 4th March 2024 at the conference venue, the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (PCEC). Registration is an additional $100 per workshop. Details of the workshop program will be available in October.
- Should you need to cancel registration for any reason, you may reassign your registration to another person. Please notify The Conference Company of the replacement attendees' name and contact details, and The Conference Company will confirm the registration has been reassigned.
- If you cancel your registration prior to 15 January 2024 you will receive a refund less a cancellation fee of $100. Cancellations made after this date are non-refundable.
- If for reasons beyond the control of the organisers, the Conference is cancelled, registration fees will be refunded after the deduction of expenses already incurred.
Questions and assistance
Please contact the APAIE 2024 registrations team:
Telephone: 1800 193 405 (within Australia) or + 64 9 360 1240 (rest of the world)